Trip to Hiroshima with Hitomi in August

In the last couple of months of my stay in Japan before I headed back to England, I stayed at Hitomi's and I visited her home town in Hiroshima for a couple of days where she took me to many places


The first day her mumma cooked the most gorgeous breakfast ever!  Just looking back at this now is making me hungry!


We visited Hiroshima Peace Memorial park and museum. It was really moving to see the place where the biggest atomic bombing took place where over 70,000 people died and suffered. Seeing pictures and being in the actual place is something very different and left a great impression to me that will stay close to my heart. It's something I will never forget.








Children's memorial - for the children who died in the bombing








A watch which stopped when the atomic bomb fell.



 After a rather emotional day we went on a romantic dinner cruise on a boat thanks to Hitomi's mummy booking it for us! And had the most gorgeous full course dinner with wine <33















We also saw the floating temple thats made on top of the river but it was far and hard to take a picture. 

The next day we went to have Hiroshima's tradition Okonomiyaki <3 made right in front of us and SOO delicious 


We went shopping and got drunk at night time in karaoke and host bars, which was funny as.




I was sooo lucky to meet this girl we've had some amazing times together- she took care of me and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have met so many wonderful people in Japan. I miss her so much! Lots more to blog about including our trip to Paris! xoxo


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hi sorry to post this comment here, I send you a mail on your live journal I think. I think I will send this same mail here so you can get it

    Hi. I don't know if you wil see this. Please contact me on my facebook fan page search kanadajin3 or on my youtube chanel kanadajin3 I live in Japan, I make videos about Japan and I am going to make a video about gyaru style. I need pictures of people for the video. Can I use some of your pictures? Please contact me if yes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Back
to top