Avril Lavigne live


I totally forgot to mention way back in Febuary I went to see Avril Lavigne with my friend Taka.

I met Taka at one of the drinking parties with band members I met in Shinjuku at Halloween (see earlier post).
We had very similar taste in music and not only Avril but he also likes Western hardcore and metal stuff that I like too so I was happy when he said he will get us tickets to see Avril for her Japan tour she did in February. It had been 2 years since she did a tour in Japan and I never expected to be able to see her live whilst I'm here!



I've been a fan of Avril since I was about 14? and although I much prefer her older stuff she played them all so I was happy!





she was so adorable! 

xoxo





Photobucket

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Back
to top