One piece,ONE PIECE EVERYWHERE. Trip to Huis Ten Bosch in Nagasaki

A couple of weeks before I came back to England, I visited my family again in Kyushu. This time my grandma took me to Huis Ten Bosch in Nagasaki. This is a European inspired residental-style resort that was built after a mediaeval 17th century Dutch town.

They have many beautiful architecture, museums, windmills, shops, food, rides, shows and entertainments inspired by Europe.

This year they had a huge feature of currently the most popular anime in Japan ONE PIECE.
Until now I had never seen an episode of ONE PIECE before, but I still enjoyed all the state-of-art visuals and 3D entertainment they had there. Especially the Sunny ship, a huge ship which cruises around with lots of art and 3D characters of the characters. There were too many people, especially kids there for my liking and of course it had to be one of the hottest days of the year but still it was very interesting to see and I just LOVEEDD the gorgeous food there.





















Photobucket
.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Back
to top