Happy New Year ★ First post this year

So I haven't been able to update in a while so I've been super busy recently.

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and New Years.

I went to Kyushu for Christmas & New Years to see  my family. They took me to many places and I had a really good time.

I'll start with some pictures from LOVE GAL's new years party meet the day before I left for Kyushu.




Birthday cake/French toast thing for two of the members Ashley and Masunyan. It really was delicious.

On Christmas Day my grandma took me shopping. She bought me so many things that I wanted. We took puri together, it was like the first time my grandma has been in a purikura machine and she was amazed by it haha. 


As tradition, we made anko mochi (red bean paste rice cakes) before New Years with my grandma's friends.



On New Years Eve, we went to a local small shrine to pray at midnight and meet neighbours, and suddenly my mum suggested we go to Dazaifu Tenmangu, a very famous large temple at 1am. There were so many people especially youngsters! Many were lining up for famous Sakura mochi. I have been to Dazaifu many times before when I was younger but not at this time, it was great fun and I hope to go again sometime.




I really did eat a lot of nice food there since my family took me to lots of restaurants etc.





On my last day grandma took me to a really nice steak restuarant.




I also had my nails done. Gel sculpture pink x black leopard print and gems.


My grandma also bought me G&D watch and GUESS purse for my birthday. Happy!

I've had exams up to this week, but now I am FREE for 2 months! Yup, a whole 2 month holiday. I'm going to do everything that I wanted to do during that time.
My mum is taking me to Korea in February. I can't wait.

I'll end this post with some puri. 





Photobucket

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Popular Posts

Back
to top