Sabeena visiting & Dance Groove & Lunatic Sabbath


In June Sabeena visited me and we had a super busy day of craziness.


We firstly went to Dance Groove, which is a huge event held by many different gal circles in Shibuya. 

We got our hair set in Shinjuku.














And then we met with Reira, killed some time at a host club and went to Lunatic Sabbath, a rock and fetish event held at Christon Cafe.

 I also met Totsie here, a girl I know through Tumblr. She did suspension show for the first time! What a brave girl!!







Crazy shit right??

They also had shibari performance which I found beautiful.





and bands, fashion shows, dancers and more!









such a fun night!



Photobucket

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. That suspension stuff is so crazy, I'd be too chicken to do it but it's cool to look at ^^ It love all the different stuff you got to see.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Back
to top